Dear ITS Clients,
With the growing concerns in our communities regarding COVID 19, ITS has updated its policies and procedures. As healthcare providers it is our duty to take all necessary steps to stay informed via the CDC and local health agencies, deploy all procedures to keep patients and doctors safe, slow the spread of virus in all manner possible, all while continuing to provide quality clinical care. To achieve these goals ITS is staying informed, responding decisively, and updating our policies. Please review the following carefully.
- Increasing the frequency of the cleaning and sanitizing procedures
- Disinfecting therapy rooms before and after all sessions
- Removing high touch items including: cold/hot water, tea dispensers, magazines, etc.
- Allowing all patients to move with short notice to phone/secure video session
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and warm water upon arrival at ITS and after trips to the restroom.
- If you need to sneeze, sneeze into your elbow or a tissue. Discard used tissues, etc. in the trash receptacles.
- Avoid touching your face with your hand. If you need to touch your face please use a tissue
- Since the virus can live on soft surfaces, we are curtailing the use of pillows/blankets until further notice.
***For the safety of everyone please STAY HOME if you are not feeling well, have had a fever in the last 7 days, or are sneezing or coughing. This includes people who might think the cough is allergy related. If you are coughing or sneezing, please don’t come to ITS we will need to ask you to leave.
PLEASE NOTE: If you have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for the virus you must not come to ITS until you have been cleared by your doctor.
Appointment Alternatives: Phone & Video
- Any patient that is feeling ill or needing to protecting vulnerable family may begin having secure video or phone call sessions. Your clinician will contact you with options for secure healthcare telemedicine.
- If you wake up on the day of a scheduled appointment with any cold-like symptoms, you may with late notice move your appointment to a video or phone call.
Please feel free to contact us directly with any concerns you might have. This is an ever-evolving situation and we will be revising as we learn more. If a time comes in which we need to close to limit contact we will readily comply. Until then, please know that we have your health and comfort in mind and all steps taken are for everyone’s continued safety.
Thank you for your help and cooperation.
Dr. Dolgan & ITS Team